|About the Book|
|Name of the Book:||Inpatient Cardiovascular Medicine|
|Authors / Editors:||Brahmajee K. Nallamothu and Timir S. Baman|
|Status:||Free Download Links Available|
|eBook Size:||36.2 MB|
The first book developed specifically for hospitalists managing the growing number of patients with cardiovascular disorders
Cardiovascular disease is a major cause of hospitalization and mortality worldwide, and will account for approximately twenty million deaths in 2015. Due to this growing problem, many patients are being managed by non-cardiovascular physicians in the inpatient setting. As a result, hospitalists and other inpatient physicians without specialized training in cardiology are faced with uncertainty when contemplating the proper management of these patients.
This book focuses on inpatient cardiovascular medicine in a highly algorithmic and evidence-based approach, so that users will be able to care for their hospitalized patients directly, using the best contemporary evidence available. It emphasizes the practical, immediate application of principles and treatment recommendations into everyday clinical inpatient practice, while simplifying the approach to these patients by utilizing visual aids such as carefully designed charts, illustrations, and diagrams.
|Recommended / Useful For|
This 1st Edition handbook of Inpatient Cardiovascular Medicine serves as Reference Material for Cardiologists. However the Information included in this book found to be useful for Medical, Pharmacy and Nursing Students, Doctors, Physicians, Practitioners, Clinicians, Nurses and Clinical Pharmacists.
|Get It To Your Address|
|Report Broken Download Links|
If the Download Link of this eBook / PDF is Broken, then Report us via below Form.
Please Remember FILEFACTORY allows Only ONE(1) Download per 3-Hours and FILECAD allows Only ONE(1) Download Per 1-Hour. Read More…
- If you are Not Familiar with Download Procedure, then refer our "How to Download" Page.
- Fill this Form only if you see Messages like "Invalid Download Link" or "The File has been Removed or Deleted by the User" on the Screen of File Hosting Service. Example: Click Here for Screenshot
- Please Don't Fill this Form "If the Server of File Hosting Service" is "Temporarily Busy / Down or not Responding". It's not our Issue, You have to wait or Bookmark the Page and Come Back again when their Server is Free so as to Download the File. Moreover File Hosting Services have their Own Restrictions for Downloading Files i.e., Hourly Limit. Read More at our "How to Download" Page.
- Try to "Reload" the Download Link Page 3 - 4 times with 5 Seconds gap in between the reloading. This will solve the issue in most cases.
- If the Issue is not related to Broken Link then don't fill this form but instead Write to Us at firstname.lastname@example.org and Explain everything in Detail.
Broken Link Update Form