Mechanisms of Clinical Signs eBook PDF Free Download
Edited by Mark Dennis, William Talbot and Lucy Cho
Publisher: Churchill Livingston eBook Format: PDF Size: 25 MB
This Mechanisms of Clinical Signs is edited by Mark Dennis, William Talbot and Lucy Cho. This First Edition is the consolidated text of its kind; designed to help medical students and junior doctors understand the pathophysiological mechanisms behind clinical signs. Unlike existing clinical examination textbooks which are predominantly organised by disease systems and states, Mechanisms of Clinical Signs is arranged by body system; bridging the gap between identifying clinical signs and understanding the causes behind them. Presented in a useful handbook style, Mechanisms of Clinical Signs discusses the evidence base and clinical value of each clinical sign to assist with interpretation. Examples are plentiful and include such signs as distinctive tremors in a Parkinson’s disease patient and red hands on a patient with liver disease. As well as being an easy-to-follow reference for clinical signs seen on the ward, Mechanisms of Clinical Signs is an excellent study aid – particularly useful for those preparing for ‘Viva’ or ‘OSCE’ practical stations. The ability to accurately identify and interpret clinical signs of disease upon examination is a vital first step in correct diagnosis and treatment. Mechanisms of Clinical Signs is therefore an essential textbook for medical students and new practitioners. Online StudentConsult resources accompany Mechanisms of Clinical Signs upon purchase.
-First consolidated text explaining the mechanism of clinical signs commonly seen in medicine
-Easy reference guide for clinical signs seen on the ward or during examinations
-A resource for those preparing for “Viva” or “OSCE” practical stations where students see patients and are asked specific questions relating to the clinical examination
-Organized by body system it reviews the common clinical signs seen in diseases by the main system or specialty of medicine in a convenient handbook style
-Each chapter contains all the clinical signs, a description of the sign, the disease/s in which the sign appears and an explanation as to the mechanism
-Evidence base and clinical value of the sign is discussed to assist interpretation
-Online Student Consult resources accompany the text
If the Download Link of this eBook / PDF is Broken, then Report us via below Form.
Please Remember FILEFACTORY allows Only ONE(1) Download per 3-Hours and FILECAD allows Only ONE(1) Download Per 1-Hour. Read More…
- If you are Not Familiar with Download Procedure, then refer our "How to Download" Page.
- Fill this Form only if you see Messages like "Invalid Download Link" or "The File has been Removed or Deleted by the User" on the Screen of File Hosting Service. Example: Click Here for Screenshot
- Please Don't Fill this Form "If the Server of File Hosting Service" is "Temporarily Busy / Down or not Responding". It's not our Issue, You have to wait or Bookmark the Page and Come Back again when their Server is Free so as to Download the File. Moreover File Hosting Services have their Own Restrictions for Downloading Files i.e., Hourly Limit. Read More at our "How to Download" Page.
- Try to "Reload" the Download Link Page 3 - 4 times with 5 Seconds gap in between the reloading. This will solve the issue in most cases.
- If the Issue is not related to Broken Link then don't fill this form but instead Write to Us at firstname.lastname@example.org and Explain everything in Detail.