Refrigeration and Air Conditioning eBook PDF Free Download
Edited By EE IIT Kharagpur
Substitute for A Textbook of Refrigeration and Air Conditioning by R.S. Khurmi and J.K. Gupta
This Refrigeration and Air Conditioning is edited and prepared by EE IIT Kharagpur India. This 40 Lessons Textbook is a Useful Training Material for Mechanical Engineering Students. It serves as Reference Material for Mechanical Engineers.
Table of Contents
History of Refrigeration
History of Refrigeration – Development of Refrigerants and Compressors
Applications of Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
Review of fundamental principles – Thermodynamics : Part I
Review of fundamental principles – Thermodynamics : Part II
Review of fundamentals: Fluid flow
Review of fundamentals: Heat and Mass transfer
Methods of producing Low Temperatures
Air cycle refrigeration systems
Vapour Compression Refrigeration Systems
Vapour Compression Refrigeration Systems: Performance Aspects and Cycle Modifications
Multi-Stage Vapour Compression Refrigeration Systems
Multi-Evaporator and Cascade Systems
Vapour Absorption Refrigeration Systems
Vapour Absorption Refrigeration Systems Based on Water-Lithium Bromide Pair
Vapour Absorption Refrigeration Systems Based on Ammonia-Water Pair
Refrigeration System Components: Compressors
Performance of Reciprocating Compressors
Rotary, Positive Displacement Type Compressors
Condensers & Evaporators
Analysis of Complete Vapour Compression Refrigeration Systems
Inside and outside Design Conditions
Psychrometry of Air Conditioning Systems
Evaporative, Winter and All Year Air Conditioning Systems
Cooling And Heating Load Calculations – Estimation of Solar Radiation
Cooling And Heating Load Calculations – Solar Radiation Through Fenestration – Ventilation And Infiltration
Cooling and Heating Load Calculations – Heat Transfer Through Buildings – Fabric Heat Gain/Loss
Cooling and Heating Load Calculations – Estimation of Required Cooling/Heating Capacity
Selection of Air Conditioning Systems
Transmission of Air In Air Conditioning Ducts
Design of Air Conditioning Ducts
Space Air Distribution
Ventilation for Cooling
If the Download Link of this eBook / PDF is Broken, then Report us via below Form.
Please Remember FILEFACTORY allows Only ONE(1) Download per 3-Hours and FILECAD allows Only ONE(1) Download Per 1-Hour. Read More…
- If you are Not Familiar with Download Procedure, then refer our "How to Download" Page.
- Fill this Form only if you see Messages like "Invalid Download Link" or "The File has been Removed or Deleted by the User" on the Screen of File Hosting Service. Example: Click Here for Screenshot
- Please Don't Fill this Form "If the Server of File Hosting Service" is "Temporarily Busy / Down or not Responding". It's not our Issue, You have to wait or Bookmark the Page and Come Back again when their Server is Free so as to Download the File. Moreover File Hosting Services have their Own Restrictions for Downloading Files i.e., Hourly Limit. Read More at our "How to Download" Page.
- Try to "Reload" the Download Link Page 3 - 4 times with 5 Seconds gap in between the reloading. This will solve the issue in most cases.
- If the Issue is not related to Broken Link then don't fill this form but instead Write to Us at email@example.com and Explain everything in Detail.